"Towards Kenbane"

"Towards Kenbane"
Spectacular Irish coastline on a stormy day

Wednesday 10 October 2012

NEW WEBSITE and a new HOST!

Finally it's live.... my new website is now online
<www.emcclellandart.com>

After having to give up my last host package [sadly losing www.edithmcclelland.com as well] because of high costs, it took quite some time to select a new host package.  My main concern was not only the cost but most importantly, the software had to be user friendly so I could set up and run the site myself.

I can't recommend <www.webs.com> highly enough for simplicity of use.  Cost wise they're not over the top either!

I was so fed up with all those hosts who claimed their software was easy to use, only to find myself having to contact Customer Help and then having someone spout technical talk over my head!  Happy days then when I came across this new host - if you can read, you can use it!

Hope to have lots of  site visitors [perhaps even a few who want to sign up] who will come back often to see new work added.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment